Every Day In May: Day 8 - oops.

10:35 PM crk 2 Comments

So I guess everyone else has plans for day-by-day in May blog posts but I've kinda just been going with the flow and whatever popped up in my mind that day or night is what I wrote about.
Makes it a little bit stressful and, like said in the last post, forced.

My Uncle B (by marriage) is leaving Texas tomorrow morning and going back home to Washington. We spent some time over at my in laws today. Not only to see him, but to see my mom in law because her birthday is today. But going over there is no big deal because I go over there at least 3 days a week just to hang out.

I found some things out today that I really didn't want to hear but have always thought about. I'm going to be really vague about it right now because I need to let it process before I type it out for everyone to see. Maybe if I read about this years and years later and I never put it out for people to see, I'll remember what I'm thinking about right now.

This Texas weather is getting killer. You would think that the 22 plus a little years that I've been living here I would be use to it by now. The humidity is going to be the death of me. For a girl like me with crazy natural hair, that means I can never do my hair because it will just be one huge ball of frizz. We will see what the Texas weather has plans for us. Only time will tell. How has your day been?

2 comments:

mindi said...

Texas weather...you can keep it. I'm spending my weekend doing cleaning. Gross.

Sam said...

My hair is running wild too :( I find that if I straighten it, it goes to hell. Texas, man :(