Standing up for what you believe in.

12:52 PM crk 1 Comments

It's so very hard to voice my opinion about a popular subject. Even if "standing up for what you believe in" will give out better benefits than keeping my mouth shut about the whole situation. The ignorance of some people make it really hard for someone like me to blurt out my thoughts all of time. I really want to tell these people to keep it to themselves. That someone changing their life for the better doesn't affect them at all and they can continue on living their lives just like they were before. That someone who isn't in the military is allowed to be brave, too.

Just think about it. How would you like to be in hiding almost your whole entire life and never be who you really want to be? Always feeling like something is wrong. Never being your true self.

There are so many people who will never be their true self because of the majority of society not accepting them. I know that this one post will never change the world, but I could do my best, right?

But what will I do? I'll put my tail between my legs and keep my mouth shut. I'll admit, I'm a coward. I guess that's how it's going to have to be until I can get the courage to speak up about something that I'm passionate about. Only time will tell.

1 comments:

I am much the same,with the way most people are it is like talking to a brick wall, and unless it is an important issue it isn't worth the time.