Every Day In May: Day 28 - new things for Raleigh.

10:30 AM crk 0 Comments

At the garage sale, we're going to be selling what we didn't donate of Raleigh's old stuff and things that she doesn't use anymore. The money we're going to get from that is going towards Raleigh a new car seat. I'm leaning towards a recaro. Probably one that will work for a big girl car seat all the way to a booster. I'm really hoping to get it before we move so that'll she'll have a more comfortable car seat to have for the move.

We might try and sell our car at the garage sale. More for shits and giggles than anything else. If we sell it then it would be really awesome to not have to drive it up to Washington. We will use the money we get from it to find something up North. If we don't sell it then oh well. It's not like it's a huge deal anyways.

Update on my packages - the one estimated for Saturday will be here tomorrow. It makes me super happy! Maybe it will make me a little bit patient for the one that is suppose to be coming on Friday. I wouldn't be too mad if it decided to come early. ;)

That's really all I have for now. Is there anything you're excited for this weekend? Be sure to let me know!

0 comments: