Every Day In May: Day 30 - the dirty thirty.

10:54 AM crk 0 Comments

one more day. I can do this - I can do this.

The title has absolutely nothing to do with this post.

The garage sell went fairly well. A lot of people came by.

June is coming up fast. There is a lot of big things happening in June. Okay, well one big thing that I can think of - my twin and my birthday! The plan is that we're going to be in Washington two days before my birthday. I'm hoping that I can at least do -something- fun that day and not be tired from being on the road for six days straight.

I don't know how I'm going to handle the birthday yet. This will be the first one that I'm spending away from my twin. She's my best friend. I had someone ask me earlier this week how Channah took the news. It really meant a lot to me than people are thinking of her, too.

Also, June marks the 5th anniversary of my high school graduation. Also marks that age of my computer. I definitely need to upgrade. But, it doesn't seem like it's been that long. I've grown a lot in some ways and then in other ways I'm still as immature as I use to be. It's something I need to work out.

Is anything big happening for you in June?

0 comments: