Every Day In May: Day 29 - sleepover.

10:00 AM crk 0 Comments

I have a weekend left. A. Weekend.

We've been spending the night at the in laws since Thursday night. We decided to spend the night because there was no way that I was going to wake up early enough to be over here in time unless I was already here. We're probably going to spend all weekend here. It's going to be a little bit weird since the last time we spent more than a night here was when we were in between homes.

I'm hoping to sell a lot of the stuff that we have today. It would make Saturday super easy if we don't have a lot of stuff and Sunday would be pretty much irrelevant garage sale wise. Anything that is left over will be either be picked up by Goodwill or I'll advertise for free garage sale left overs. I'm honestly hoping that we don't have to find a way to dispose of it ourselves.

I've never set up and "ran" a garage sale. I'm hoping it goes okay and that there isn't a lot of crazy people that come out and wait at the house 2 hours before we start the garage sale. I can not deal with that. Only time will tell.

0 comments: