Every Day In May: Day 31 - the end.

9:30 AM crk 0 Comments

Wow! I did it. This is going to be the last post that feels forced.

I've learned a lot about blogging every day. I really have.
I learned that I don't like posting every day. But I had to keep my promise to myself.
I learned how hard it is to have "me" time reading all of the other lovely blogs when I have a baby tugging at my legs. I wouldn't change it for the world though.
I learned how hard it is. I don't blame anyone for stopping the Every Day In May early. I really don't. This was hard. I think that if I have more than a couple of days to plan, I would have been okay. I wouldn't have been so stressed about trying to think of content.

Well, guys, it's been real and it's been fun but it hasn't been real fun. I will still be posting, but definitely not every day if I can help it.

What did you learn about Every Day In May? (even if you didn't complete it)

0 comments: