Every Day In May: Day 27 - ordering things online.

1:30 PM crk 0 Comments

You know that feeling when you order something online - even if you JUST placed the order? That feeling of just pure excitement and anxiousness waiting for the package to arrive at your door? Is that a common thing? I know I'm not the only one, but is there anyone who DOESN'T get this feeling?

I'm currently waiting on a few things I ordered from Amazon. It all had to do with accessories for the gopro, but I'm still super excited for them. I should be getting them Friday and Saturday! I have a whole wishlist of things that I'm waiting to order from Amazon. We're also waiting on a couple of things for the car to upgrade it a bit. Those should be here Saturday! I'm just as excited about car parts as I am about gopro accessories!

I really should have a "dream" list, because most of the items in my wishlist are way out of my financial ability right now and I'm not going to ask Josh to buy them because they aren't things that I need. I just want them. Really, really, want them!

I have a lot of things in my wishlist that involve the Canon EOS Rebel T5i that Josh recently bought. Flashes, telephoto lens, wide angle lens, fish eye lens, etc. I have a lot of stuff for Raleigh like a new car seat, a rocking horse, and other variety of toys and stuff she will need. And then I have little knick-knacks for me like DVDs that I can't find in store, World Map and a USA map, etc.

I'm hoping that my packages arrive soon! Even though I have the tracking information for them. I think it may make it worse because I'm constantly updating where the package is every chance I get.

What did you last order online? Do you get as excited as I do?

0 comments: