Every Day In May: Day 26 - gopro.

11:30 AM crk 0 Comments

Well, I finally got a gopro! We got the gopro hero 3. I'm so excited. I picked it up yesterday for a super good price. I would have liked to get a later model, but after testing and researching - I didn't see too much of a difference.
I'm glad I got it a little bit before we move so that I can get an idea about the settings and stuff before we have to move.
We're ordering accessories for it only since all it came with was the camera itself, the waterproof housing with a skeleton door, a charging cord and the battery.
Kinda a rip, but if you order a lot of the accessories in a bundle, you can get it for a super good price.

I'm not too sure what we're going to use it for besides to time lapse the trip, I guess I'm going to have to figure that out!

What is your favorite thing to do with a gopro?

0 comments: