Every Day In May: Day 13 - feelin' it.

7:19 PM crk 0 Comments

I'm definitely feeling the stress of moving right now and it's not even going to happen for about a month. I feel like I'm leaving everyone without notifying them even though they all know. Finding a job up there when I know nothing about up North is really stressing me out as well. I would really like to find an evening job that would support my family without Josh having to work. If I would an evening to night shift job - I'd be able to spend the days with Raleigh and Josh, but I don't know how I would take not saying goodnight to Raleigh every night.

We're going to be staying with my sister in law until we can find a place of our own. It's basically Josh's parents, their offspring, and their significant other all living in one house. I can't even imagine what it's going to be like. To be honest, I really didn't even want to meet anyone 'new' for the first couple of days I would be there. I was really on counting on that alone time to gather my feelings and try not to be depressed.

I don't know what to think about it. This is all very new to me. Only time will tell.

0 comments: