Every Day In May: Day 14 - Hula Hooping.

2:23 PM crk 0 Comments

Holy crap! I'm almost halfway through this month and have at least posted something everyday. It hasn't been the best content or even really anything at all besides me (or Raleigh) hitting the keyboard. I'll say it until I'm done, it feels like I'm forcing myself to put out content which means, to me, it doesn't feel real. Oh well, I'll push through this month and maybe make a schedule for next months so it can feel somewhat original and well thought out unlike this month.

So, I got a hula hoop some odd time ago. It's a 3 pound fitness hoop from Academy. I hula hooped for a whooping 5 or so days and then I quit. I knew I would. I didn't want to, but I let myself anyways. In those five days, I already saw change in myself and I STILL let myself quit. I'm honestly quite disappointed in myself.

Well, I've started hula hooping again and going two days strong! I'm 40% of the way that the first time was! I feel like it's much easier to exercise when Josh gets home at the end of the day. That way he can watch Raleigh and I won't have an undetermined time while she is sleeping to get what I want to get done. Usually Raleigh and I wake up around 7 to 8 AM, I make her a bottle, and she goes back to sleep and I usually go back to sleep within the hour that she wakes up. I was thinking about working out then, but let's face it - I'm lazy and unmotivated. I figured it's better to get the exercise done in the morning so it can start your body's metabolism for the day, but I really have no idea what I'm talking about. It's probably something my friend, Google, and I will talk about later.

I have a month to get to my ideal look and I need to get it through my thick skull that it's not going to happen that way. I've weighed myself and it's definitely the biggest I have ever been. Ever. Ever. Ever. I'm disgusted in myself. As much as it may seem, I'm actually not even worried about the end number, though. I want it to be about me being comfortable with how I look. It's something I really want and I don't know why I can't stay motivated to do it! Hula hooping has been an easy entry way to a full force exercise, but we'll get to that later. Only time will tell if I stick to it.

Do y'all have any exercise regiments that y'all stick to? What do you do to stay motivated?

0 comments: