Every Day In May: Day 19 - Last Minute Plans.

1:23 PM crk 0 Comments

It hasn't always been a pet peeve of mine. I use to just let it blow over and go with the flow. Things are different now. I didn't have anything else to do back then, but now that I have my own family and do make my own plans, it's turned into a huge annoyance.

My family has always been the type of people who are always making last minute plans. For example, saying "Hey! We're all going here for so-and-so's birthday at 6!" and it's already 4. That can only work so many times and it has definitely had it's run.

I can't really complain too much because I am guilty of this myself, but it's really on opportunities that wouldn't come again or come for a while.

It was only surprising as heck that Mother's Day plans were made two days before Mother's Day. I mean, that's how last minute-y we are - I got excited over two days beforehand planning!

What's one of your biggest pet peeves?