Every Day In May: Day 24 - life update.

2:52 PM crk 0 Comments

I'm here chanting "one more week. one more week."
It's been a hard almost month doing this and trying to be cool enough to bring traffic to my blog. I think I've honestly done a pretty good job. I still can't wait to start new and lose all my progress I've acquired.

We've been setting up and cleaning out the house for a garage sale all this weekend. It's getting close and we're actually jumping the gun. As of right now, we don't even know if the bank is going to approve the house to be sold. If you've ever bought a house, you may know what I'm talking about, and if you don't - I'm not really sure how to explain it, but I'll do my best.

The buyers want the house - make an offer. The owners sometimes will come back with a counter offer. The people sign the contract and get an inspection done. The inspections comes by and the buyers come back with a new offer blah blah they come to an agreement. THEN the bank comes in and does their own appraisal and then approve or deny the loan.

I hope you understood that. So we're not even going to really know if we're moving FOR SURE until like two days before we have to move. It's stressful. The closing of the house will be on the 8th and they want to move in on the 11th. SO, what?! We won't know if they are FOR SURE going to close on the house until two days before we have to be out of there. We're having the garage sale next weekend - what happens if they don't buy the house? We're fucked.

Only time will tell.

0 comments: