Every Day In May: Day 23 - vroom vroom.

1:52 PM crk 0 Comments

Okay, so since I started working at Sears Auto and was influenced by the people that worked there - I've became a car snob. More specifically - I've become a Volkswagen snob. That's all thanks to my now husband - then crush.

It's terrible and sometimes I get mad at myself for thinking the way I do. Why do I care what someone else drives? It's more with just Volkswagens than it is with anything else. Like if I see someone driving a Volkswagen who I know doesn't appreciate the Volkswagens for what they are, I just get really annoyed. With myself and with them. I can't help it.

I just want people who actually appreciate Volkswagens to drive Volkswagens. Not people who won't ever appreciate them for what they are.

I have a 1997 Volkswagen Golf. My husband hates it, but I wouldn't let him tell me "no." & since it was my money buying it, he couldn't really. He had a 1995 Volkswagen Passat that unfortunately doesn't run anymore because *someone* decided to drive it without any water it in. I will forever be pissed about that, but I guess I'll get over it one day.

Since there are move Volkswagen enthusiast up North, we're going to wait to buy a new *to us* Volkswagen there. We were going to buy one before we moved, but it ended up having too many miles on it to be financed. Which - 140k miles on a GLI isn't even a lot at all, so I don't know what their problem is.

~~ who know if you can even understand this post. I didn't proof read at all like I usually do. I'm having an off day. I'm sorry.

0 comments: