2/5

1:01 AM crk 0 Comments

Today was hard to say the least. Like said in the previous post, I'm going to have a more elaborate post, I just don't have the time right now. I want to add pictures and videos and all of the cool things.
One person on our convoy had a shredded tire. So that was fun to deal with.
Yesterday we started 6 hours late and so we didn't get any sleep last night and we probably won't tonight either. That's the biggest reason of why I can't get any trip content out right now. We arrive at our hotel around midnight and we have to leave at 8/9 in the morning.

I'm in a new time zone and it's already super weird. Right now, it's an hour earlier here than it is back home. At the end of the trip, I'll be two hours behind. It's going to take some getting use to.

Same with missing everyone...

0 comments: