3/5

11:42 PM crk 0 Comments

Today has been the best day on the trip so far.
Minus the part where Dad (in law) missed an exit. Oh, wait, missed TWO exits.

But, we actually made it to the hotel at a decent time. Got to get a decent dinner and not something that we had to scarf down because we needed to go to sleep.

All of my gopro stuff is looking pretty cool. I need to be taking more pictures with my Canon Rebel T5i, and not my iPhone.

Right now, I'm watching my husband put sicky sickly Raleigh to sleep and then we're about to hit the hay. I'm glad y'all are keeping up with me. Forgive me because I have to catch up on everyone's blog. I'll probably do that tonight since I have time. Leave your blog in my comments to insure that I check it out and others can find you there, too. :)

0 comments: