March Madness

12:36 PM crk 0 Comments

and we're not talking about the basketball tournament!

March itself has been one hell of a month filled with stress and headaches, but most of all, love!

Raleigh is sure eager to walk! Her personality is coming out A LOT lately and she's just the sweetest little bundle of joy. I do everything I can for her and make sure that she has everything she needs. I also feel like my pregnancy emotions are never going to go away. It's either that, or there is just something else that is making me constantly emotional. Even with the smallest things. It's also with the really big things that could make almost anyone cry. You know, like the military videos of the Moms, Dads, Brothers, Sisters, or some other family member coming home and surprising someone?! Yeah, I can not watch those types of videos without having all my feels coming out!

This past week of March has been COMPLETE HELL. I don't think anything went right, but that's okay! We take our problems as we get them. Some of the things could have been a lot worse and I'm thankful that they weren't. A few things could be a lot better, but unfortunately, that's not my call.

We're taking a different route in finding a place. It was vaguely said in a previous post and I'll have a post here soon explaining more of what's going on. Long story short, we're not getting a house where we are right now. The mortgage dude put all of the eggs in the basket before they hatched and it really just screwed us over, but in the end, it worked out better for us.

This post was a little bit all over the place. That's the madness of March. I really hope that there is better things in store for us! Send some positive vibes and some positive thoughts if you will. ~