March Must Haves

2:33 PM crk 0 Comments

So I think by now that you have figured out that I am in love with deer and if not, now you know!. I have a collection of little deer figurines, but I feel like this would complete it. (Although I would probably still buy more!) This particular one is from White Faux Taxidermy. I would really like a plain white one that I could end up painting myself to match whatever room it would go in. It's definitely on my list of things to buy for our new house! I may even buy more than one! If you're interested in this kind of stuff, they have many more on their website ranging from Forest Animals, The OceanThe Safariand many more!


What one would you get?






Another thing that I would want to get for our new house are maps! Mainly the World Map and the Unites States map and eventually The Texas State map! I'd probably throw an Oregon map in there as well. Hopefully we will have an office to put these in at our new house, but if not, I'm sure they could find their place in another section of our home. You'd be surprised to know how much you learn in a bathroom! Whether it's reading the back of a shampoo bottle, playing on your phone or another device, or reading a map that's on the wall! I found these maps on World Maps Online.


You can find these and so much more there. Check it out if you're interested! I think the United States map would be most useful. I think it would help my daughter (and future children) learn the map without even thinking they're studying it. I don't know about you, but if I see something enough times, it'll just get stuck in my head without even realizing it.






If you saw in my February Favorites post, you saw that one of my favorite things was my 1997 Volkswagen Golf. This is close to that, but I would absolutely DIE of happiness if I ever got a Harlequin. Yes! They came like this from the manufacturer! They were manufactured in 1996 and there was only 264 made! It's really unlikely that I will ever own one of these, but one can dream, right?! I mean, if you ever just wanted to hand one over to me, I definitely would not say no! I could only hope to see one these in person with original parts as much as possible. (x) (x)



An Apple Computer is also on my list of wants. Even though every time I use one, I can hardly get my way around, but I'm sure I could learn! Right now I have a Dell Inspiron from 2009/2010. It would be really nice to upgrade. I wouldn't know where to start on knowing what one to get, but that won't even matter until I'm able to get one! I mean shoot, I could buy 3 cars for the price of one computer! Haha, okay, maybe that's not right, but they sure are a pretty penny!

(x) (x) (x)





When we get settled into a new house, we're probably going to be getting a puppy! We would probably go more along the lines of getting a shelter dog rather than buying from a place where all the little pups come from puppy mills. If we were to buy a full breed pup, I wouldn't mind having a pit bull, a boxer, or a great dane. I would want a white of either, but my first choice would be a blue pit bull. Following white and all tied for second choice would be brindle, solid black, or fawn! We may even wait to get a pup so our daughter can pick out one for herself!




This one is a really out of the park "must have" because no matter how much I do love it, I will probably NEVER own it. Why not? It's only $1,085. Pocket change, right? Haha. Ha. Maybe Bill Gates pocket. I can hardly spend more than $10 on a shirt. I would never be able to spend over $1,000! If any of you love me a lot (and it would have to be A LOT), you can find it by Alexander McQueen. It's currently out of stock, but why wouldn't it be? Is it not just PERFECT?! I mean, minus the price and all.


You can now find the links to my post in or at the end of each paragraph! You may also find extra links relating to the post as well! Just look for the underlined word or find the (x) at the end of the posts! Enjoy!

Imaged provided by Google unless stated otherwise.